Announcements

Report Cards This Week!

Report Cards This Week!

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

This first official week of spring semester (last week was "orientation" week), fall semester report cards will be mailed home

I know many students and families are eager to see the documentation of so much hard work paying off! I am very proud of everyone for putting forth their best effort! 

Glancing over course completion rates and grades, I can see that the majority of students in our online program demonstrating success! For many students, I will be including letters of achievement with report cards (Honor Roll signifies an A or B grade point average).

For a few students demonstrating the program is not working effectively, along with report cards, I will be including letters of academic probation. As a first year school director, I am under much scrutiny to demonstrate to district leadership and the state department of education that I am not being given state revenue to ineffectively serve Colorado families. Regarding probation, please do not contact the school until after your report card has arrived.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I am looking forward to another very successful semester!
Mr. Wright