Announcements

DATC Field Trip - February 16th

DATC Field Trip - February 16th

by Ethan Huff -
Number of replies: 1

DATCOn Thursday, February 16th, Mr. Huff and Mr. Wright will accompany students to the capitol building in Denver, to attend the Day at the Capitol event put on by the Colorado Coalition of Cyberschool Families.  You are invited! 

The annual DATC event offers online students and families from all over Colorado a chance to make their voices heard at a rally on the steps of the capitol building, telling lawmakers how much we value the right to choose online education.  We will also get to participate in events at the History Colorado Center and take a tour of the capitol building itself (including the dome).  Lunch will be provided on the lawn outside the capitol building.  Click here to see pictures from last year's field tripSpace is limited, so be sure to let Mr. Huff know if you are interested before Thursday, February 2nd. 

For those who live in the Monte Vista area or along the I-25 corridor between Walsenburg and Denver, a school bus will transport interested students and parents.  We will leave early in the morning on February 16th and return the same evening.  Even if you don't live along the school bus route, you and your family members are still invited to meet us at the event.  We have 20 tickets for the capitol tours total, so the first students to turn in permission slips (and parents turning in chaperon forms) will be given priority.  Call or email Mr. Huff if you have any questions.  We hope you can attend!

FIELD TRIP ITINERARY

STUDENT PERMISSION SLIP

PARENT CHAPERON FORM

COLORADO COALITION OF CYBSERSCHOOL FAMILIES DATC EVENT WEBSITE

(Edited by Dirk Oden - original submission Monday, 16 January 2017, 5:52 PM)

(Edited by Dirk Oden - original submission Tuesday, 17 January 2017, 11:23 AM)

(Edited by Dirk Oden - original submission Tuesday, 17 January 2017, 11:24 AM)

(Edited by Dirk Oden - original submission Tuesday, 17 January 2017, 12:38 PM)

(Edited by Dirk Oden - original submission Tuesday, 17 January 2017, 12:39 PM)

(Edited by Dirk Oden - original submission Tuesday, 17 January 2017, 1:36 PM)

(Edited by Dirk Oden - original submission Tuesday, 17 January 2017, 1:38 PM)

In reply to Ethan Huff

Re: DATC Field Trip - February 16th

by Deleted user -

I'm so excited for this AWESOME opportunity!  This will be my first experience with DATC!  I'm very excited!  I hope that as many students as possible will participate!  Thanks Mr. Huff!