If you have not already, you should be receiving information from your advisor about NWEA Testing coming up on September 6th, 7th, and 8th from 1 pm to 4 pm each day.
Here is the rundown -
- Tuesday, Sept 6, anytime between 1-4 pm (Reading)
- Wednesday, Sept 7, anytime between 1-4 pm (Math)
- Thursday, Sept 8, anytime between 1-4 pm (Science)
- Your advisor will email you a link, session name, and passcode to each test before 12:45 pm each day; you can access the test anytime after that up through 4 pm (test must be started by 3:30 pm and can go past 4 pm but if your test is paused, it cannot be reset until the next school day).
- Students usually spend about one hour on each test. It's okay to spend more or less time as needed. Rapid guessing closes the test and you have to wait for it to be re-opened by a test administrator.
- This is a required assessment for all MVOLA students.
- To access the test, you will need to follow this link or the one provided by your advisor prior to testing (same link).
For more information, please visit our test information page here.
Thank you for another great week; we look forward to seeing you again next week! Have a wonderful long weekend!