Announcements

Welcome Back! It's the Start of Week 13!

Welcome Back! It's the Start of Week 13!

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

Snow covered dunes in moonlight. Pic by NPS Ranger P. Myers, November 16, 2018.

Welcome back from Thanksgiving Break! I hope everyone's break was filled with gratitude.

Staff is really excited for the amount of work that was turned in over break! On behalf of the staff, thank you!
Staff has asked that I remind everyone to please be patient as teachers get caught up with their grading. Remember that staff have a total of 160 students they serve, so please be patient as they get caught up. 

Heads up everyone, we now have just FOUR WEEKS until the end of the fall semester! Some things to keep in mind:

• Keep up the effort! Staff are preparing to award students for growth, achievement, social emotional awards, and Honor Roll at the end of the semester!
  • No IPs or ICs will be given as grades. At the end of the semester in December (and in May), teachers are only allowed to submit letter grades.
  • All work is due by 4:00 pm, December 20, 2018. No work will be accepted beyond this time and date.
  • Students who complete fall classes 2 or more weeks ahead of schedule, who have a 70% or higher, will have an additional 5% extra credit added to their overall final class grade.
    • Example: A student who finished her/his English class with an 87%, but finishes before December 6th, will end up with a 92% as her/his final grade.

Have an awesome last week of November, and I'll check in with everyone again in a week.
-Mr. Wright

[This Week's Video Link]