Announcements

Just 3 Weeks Left!

Just 3 Weeks Left!

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

This Week is Teacher Appreciation Week!

To celebrate Teacher Appreciation, please participate in this survey: TEACHER APPRECIATION SURVEY LINK

Welcome to Week 15 of the spring semester! We only have two and a half weeks of the school year left! Teachers last day of the school year is Friday, May 25, and they will require that last Thursday and Friday to finish up their grading and submit grades. Therefore remember that the last day that students can turn in work is Wednesday, May 23. The week of June 4-7, Mrs. DeHerrerra and I will mail out end of year report cards and awards.

Seniors, if you plan to walk with us during graduation May 19, all work must be in by this Thursday, May 10 at 4pm. Counselor Dave will be working hard Friday and Saturday finalizing much of our graduation record keeping. If graduating seniors have any questions, please contact Counselor Dave as soon as possible.

Elementary students, I am very proud of everyone! Mrs. Davey has been sharing with me everyone's successes! This summer, there will be no summer session classes available for grades 6 and under, so no need to sign up for summer session. Enjoy your break time after May 23.

Students in grades 7 - 12, OLA is providing a summer session. This session is only four weeks long (Tuesday, May 29 - Thursday June 21), and it is meant for any student who would like to make up an In-Progress class, an Incomplete class, or an F (up to two classes). The summer session is also meant for students in grades 9-12 who would like to take an extra class or two and get ahead in earning credits toward graduation. Here's the link to sign up for a summer class or two: Summer Session Sign-UpĀ 

Here is this week's video announcement (a video version of the information above): Mr. Wright's Announcement for Week 15