As the end of the school year approaches, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Senior Due Date. All work for graduating seniors must be completed by Thursday, May 11.
- Graduation. The 2017 graduation ceremony is 10:00 a.m Saturday, May 20, at Central Auditorium in Monte Vista. Graduating students need to be there at 8:00 a.m. for gown fitting and rehearsal. If you haven't already, please call the school office at 719.852.2212 to confirm your participation - there are some things we need from you right away.
- All work from all other students is due Wednesday, May 24.
- Materials Return. Graduating seniors should bring their books/Chromebook with them to turn in at graduation. All other students should return any books by mail but may hold on to their Chromebooks if they are returning next year. Students who are not returning next will need to return their books and Chromebooks at the end of the school year.
- Intent to Return. Intent to return forms along with the 2017-2018 Residency Verification forms were mailed April 25. Returning students do not need to complete the full application process - these two forms are all that are needed to re-enroll for next year.
- Summer School. OLA will be able to offer a summer school but due to time limitations of this year's supporting grant it will more compressed than past years. The summer session will begin June 5 and end June 29. Spaces will be limited. Students may take up to two semester classes. Students may apply for the summer session here.